This app has features like nozzle, gif maker, video collage, collage, album, camera effects, instasize, crop, AR face filter, sticker, photo crop, background, template, font, slide show, and more!
What is PhotoGrid?
Create and beautify interesting photos in seconds! PhotoGrid makes photo editing much easier and converts users into photo editing!
Therefore, taking beautiful photos with a smartphone is now very easy for everyone. Therefore, they need a tool to edit their photos.
It doesn’t have to be because photography is not beautiful, but they want to create their own unique style. “PhotoGrid: Video & Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor” is not a standard Selfie support application (although these tags can still be easily edited), which is used to change objects when needed.
Stronger technological interventions. In applications that have reached over 100 million downloads, users can also use it to edit videos and make interesting videos with the photos they take.
In the application group, more than 300 different collage templates can be found in this application. Users can also edit directly when taking photos with their regular camera, just open the Gallery and find the photo you want to edit.
After that, you can choose appropriate and appropriate types of filters, as well as crop, rotate, resize, and more. In addition, this app also regularly updates new cute stickers to add to social media.
- All access is open
- Grid: More than 100 photo frames available
- VideoGrid: Combine 2 or more videos into a new layout
- Editing: Do everything with your photos, from color correction to effects
- Notebook: Create stories from your photos
- Posters: Thousands of posters allow you to edit all available
- Chest: Create your own chest
- Slideshow: Turn photos into beautiful effect movies
- Shop: Various stickers, backgrounds, filters, new posters updated every week (free)
- One touch: Turn your face and wipe the photo background with a single touch
How to install
For those who don’t know, we provide a brief and clear tutorial as below on how to download and install applications from the PlayStore:
- Download the apk first from Button Button above. and wait a few minutes for the download to complete.
- After the download is successful up to 100%, open the folder where you saved the file you downloaded earlier.
- Make sure you have the app installed outside the PlayStore on your Smartphone. If not, you can follow these paths: Enter your Smartphone settings and select> Security, then select> Enable Unknown Installation Sources> and Enable Download from External PlayStore.
- If you have checked the “Allow unknown sources to load” option on your Smartphone.
- Then you need to go back to the storage folder, find the previously downloaded application, install the application and wait until the installation is complete.
- Once successfully installed, you can try PhotoGrid Apk.