Application that allows you to access unlimited free internet by making certain settings according to the provider that you use, without having to use SSH like other similar applications.
What is HTTP Injector?
Professional tool for setting custom HTTP headers. Used to connect your SSH / Proxy with special headers with SSH tunneling & proxy server support.
HTTP Injector allows you to use a server from outside and freely access various sites, including sites that have been blocked.
Fun and profitable right? However, although the advantages make you tempted to download, the HTTP Injector application also has some weaknesses that you need to consider.
This application is illegal and has caused losses for operators because many eventually switch to using this application, thereby reducing the number of users of the paid operator quota.
- Secure your connection using the SSH tunnel
- Change outgoing requests.
- No root [Choose between VPN or iptables (root) mode] – Specify an alternative proxy server to send requests
- Provide alternative headers and the ability to delete headers from incoming http responses
- Build in Host Checker and IP Hunter
- Build in SSH client (Similar to Bitvise)
- Payload Generator
- Supports Android 4.0 to Android 7.0
- Google DNS / Proxy DNS
- Data compression
- IP route
- Battery saver
- The ability to change buffer sizes, etc.
- The configuration that is exported is encrypted
- Lock and protect settings from users
- Set a special message for customers
- Hardware ID key
How to install apk
- First, download apk
- If you have already installed the older version, uninstall it first.
- Before installing, first enable an unknown or unknown resource.
- Click the file and install the Apk
- Once installed successfully, open the app and enjoy!